Me and my boyfriend are fond of making our date an eat-all-you-can experience. We were looking for something different for our anniversary, until we found - YAKIMIX.
YakiMix is an eat-all-you-can and grill-it-yourself restaurant that offers a wide selection of asian cuisines, from Japanese, Cantonese to Korean.
The lunch buffet costs Php 499 per head on weekdays; Php 599 on weekends, which is also the same price for dinner every night of the week. A little expensive, but considering the amount of food choices you get compared with other eat-all-you-can restaurants we’ve tried so far.
For children below feet, they offer a special rate of Php 380. Their bottomless drinks cost Php 75. And in case you have leftovers (a no-no when you’re at eat-all-you-can restaurants), they charge Php 699 per head.
This was our reservation sheet, first-come-first-serve basis! AND LOOK! We're at #1!
Here's the raw food section for your Grill-It-Yourself experience right in front of your table!
For those who doesn't like the smokeless grill, don't be sad!
They also have a cooked meals section.
Sushi and Maki Section.
Sweets Section (cakes and pastries)
Salad and Ice Cream Section.
That's me enjoying the smokeless grill! Making the most of my favorites - SHRIMP!
IT IS ABSOLUTELY, WORTH IT! *pinky promise*
Yakimix Branches :
1. Hobbies of asia, Macapagal Blvd. Pasay city. Tel. No. 3878120 / 3878112 / 5566673.
2. G/F SM Mall of Asia, Entertainment Mall, Paranaque City Tel. no. 8361535 / 8361536 / 8361537.
3. 270 Tomas Morato Ave., Forum Bldg. Quezon City Tel. No. 3857500 / 3939100 / 3521866 / 3328073.
4. 3/F, Greenbelt 3, Ayala, Makati City. Tel. No. 9988039 / 4755153
5. 4/F, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City. Tel. No. 4755154