They said, "Cooking is one of the Best-est way to a man's heart"... So what I did, was I bake a self-homemade Hello Kitty Pancakes out of the famous Maya Original Hotcake Mix. Nothing really special today, I just felt like surprising Nemo.
- 1 medium sized egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pack Maya Original Hotcake Mix 250 grams
- Beat egg slightly in a bowl
- Add in water, oil and hotcake mix
- Stir just until slightly lumpy (do not overmix)
- Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup batter onto a pre-heated slightly greased pan or flat skillet.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Turn to cook the other side
- Serve with Syrup, honey or jam
My Hello Kitty Pancake masterpiece.. with Love!